Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Robert Koberg" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] can you use inheritance (extension) in relax ng?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 07:37:31 -0700
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcOaylgu/owAedi1TOyG7aRAA7k8swAJpxrQAAKO1EEAAG2egAAAq4ZZAABK6bAAATFQ0g==
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] can you use inheritance (extension) in relax ng?
From: Robert Koberg [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Sat 10/25/2003 7:10 AM
To: Dare Obasanjo
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] can you use inheritance (extension) in relax ng?
Do you see Microsoft ever providing a SOM for Relax NG?
[Dare Obasanjo] This is the area I'm directly responsible for so I hesitate to say something that sounds authoritative but in my opinion the chances of this happening are very low. If all you want is a SOM, I'm sure the Open Source community could produce one, there are already a few RELAX NG validators for Microsoft platforms and I assume more related technologies are on the way.