len

From: James Clark [mailto:jjc@jclark.com]

On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 05:25, Dare Obasanjo wrote:

> And I'd rather have a spec written in prose than a schema any day of the
week.

Perhaps it depends on how readable a schema language it's using ;-) But
seriously, I don't think it's an either/or situation.  I want a spec to
have both prose and a schema.  If it doesn't have any prose, I'm going
to have to guess the semantics; if it doesn't have a schema, it's very
likely I'm going to have to guess some syntactic details.