   Re: [xml-dev] Microsoft Hypes Up XUL As The Greatest Expiriment SinceAda

Gerald Bauer wrote:

>   Just to clear up a possible misunderstanding. XUL
> stands for XML UI Language and goes far beyond the
> Mozilla thingy.

Yeah, I forgot that. My point was that whatever API for building Windows
apps will be, I don't see how it can hurn Internet.
Moreover I wonder if XUL2XAML transformation is possible?
--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog