   RE: [xml-dev] Semantics, Complex Systems, (XSLT) Programs which Write T

Hi James,

James said:
the analogy is not accurate and "adaptive object models" are decades
old.

Didier replies:
Can you explain your statement? Go you expand? Do you mean is decades old in
certain languages? Have you read the document at the site I referred? Have
you noticed that it is language independent? Is language independent
"adaptive Object Models" decades old? Come on James...

On Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003, at 15:48 Europe/Berlin, Didier PH Martin