   Re: [xml-dev] XML Training and Certification

Hmm.

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:36:07 -0800
Jeff Lowery <Jeff.Lowery@creo.com> wrote:

> Oh, gee whiz, John.
>
> Here's the original; maybe we could do a round-robin parody. I made a
> couple attempts at the first verse, but they sucked hard.
>
> GENERAL:
> I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
> I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
> I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
> From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;

I am the data model of a modern markup: XML,
I've information that is queried, path-driven, from ess-gee-em-el,
I owe my speed to Bosak, and to Bray and Clark and Murata-mel, [1]
From DTD to RNG, avoiding type schemata hell,

[1] Ouch.  Think of it as a mispronunciation of -san, okay?  Apologies.

Oh, well.  "speed" is inappropriate, but "leanness" and "simplicity"
have two many syllabobillities.

And actually, a data model at present is right *in* type schemata hell.
Have to think about this one ....

Amy!