   Re: [xml-dev] Why I Like Longhorn and XAML

rob@koberg.com (Robert Koberg) writes:
>I guess the Cracker song:
>Get off this[1]
>is more appropriate.

Depends on your definition of appropriate.  To me, that's crap, though
the bit about soul-selling seems more accurate than the singer
acknowledges.

I can't do what Microsoft does.  That's hardly surprising.  Resistance
is what's left, and it takes a lot of different forms.  Complaining is
important, I hate to tell you.