   Re: [xml-dev] Challenge

A lot of it can be done with Cocoon and JavaScript using components I
listed at http://www.cocoonrecipes.org/ . Of course, I haven't had much
time to update that site.

I have to admit, though, that I totally agree with you. I am working on
a project along the lines of what you described here and I finding it
increasingly difficult to implement complex XML manipulation using HTML
as the UI.

Oleg