   Re: [xml-dev] Challenge

http://xopus.com/

Unfortunately, it's no longer an open source project, but it WAS quite
capable of doing what you are asking. I'm still considering getting the
non-free version for some of the work I doing for my employer. I do
every much think an application like this could be supported in an open
manner. It's far from ideal but it is a step in the right direction.

Bryan