   Docbook grief

Hi all

I am marking up a document using Docbook, in XML Spy Professional. The document is a Docbook Article, and mny problem pertains to meta data being stored inside the <articleinfo>

From what I understand of the documentation, i can have an <affiliation> tag inside an <author> tag. However XMLSpy keeps giving me a validation error when I do this. One thing I find a bit cryptic is that the docs state:

"

Future Changes

In DocBook V4.0, Affiliation will be removed from some of the places in which it now occurs. Instead of appearing inside Author, for example, a new wrapper element will be created to hold Author, AuthorBlurb, and Affiliation. "

but offers no infromation as to which wrapper element that may be (and this, by the way, is version 4 docs....)

any ideas?

Best Regards

Ray Cauchi
Manager/Lead Developer