   generating an xml file whitout schemas and DTD

Hi everybody,
I am facing a problem and have been looking for an
answer in many lists but I haven't found a solution.
The problem is that I need to generate an xml file
from a big java object. I don't have the source code,
only the .class and from that .class I need to
generate its corresponding xml file. I have been
trying many ways: JAXB (needs an schema, I don't
have), Castor (needs setter and getter methods, I
don't have the source code to add such methods), DOM
API from Sun (requires serializable classes -
implements serializable).
I read that xmlspy can generate an schema. Then, if I
have an schema I can use JAXB to generate the xml
file.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
Fabio.

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito! Crie sua conta agora:
http://mail.yahoo.com.br