   Comparison of Xml documents

Title: Message
Hi all,

I wanted to submit you a question.
Could it be a good idea that schemas (in general) give informations in order to compare Xml documents?

Precisely, today, it's not possible to compare nicely two documents knowing that they are validated by the same schema.

For example :
What if I want to compare the to following documents :
1)
<Winners>
  <Player name="Bob"/>
  <Player name="Wil"/>
</Winners>
2)
<Winners>
  <Player name="Wil"/>
  <Player name="Bob"/>
</Winners>
Are they identical or different?
I would want to have the possibility to say : in tag <Winners> the tags <Player> are ordered (so the two documents are not the same), or the tags <Player> are unordered (so the two documents are the same).

Should those informations (comparison infos) be in a "comparison" schema rather than merged in the validating schema?
Anyone knows about such a "comparison" schema standard spec existing?

Thanks,
Pierre