len

From: Michael Rys [mailto:mrys@microsoft.com]

Len, I think you are now shifting the discussion (not a bad thing, mind
you - I think we have beaten the horse to dead and back by now) from
talking about the goal of the binary XML Workshop and binary
representations of XML towards the impact certain vocabularies of XML in
certain contexts (such as rich client programming) will have. That
vertical discussion is certainly interesting, but as Dare already noted,
neither he nor I really work on the vertical stuff. I am a plumber :-)

I think it was good that XAML is an XML vocabulary. Whether this is an
area that should be standardized today (probably not), later (maybe) or
never is a separate discussion and should be done with the right people
involved in the discussion.