   Parsing XML with special characters (Perl XML::Parser)

Hello.

I'm trying to parse some remote XML files, but they include
Spanish special characters. I work on Linux, with Perl and
'XML::Parser' module (downloaded from CPAN).

But I have some problems with the characters, as I get
'año' instead of 'año', or 'práctico' instead of
'práctico'.

I tried with 'Text::Iconv' and 'Unicode::MapUTF8' Perl
modules, but -I don't know if I do it wrong- it does not
work
correctly (texts do not change).

I do not know if I should install another module on my Linux
machine, or if it works really with 'Unicode::MapUTF8'.

Does anybody have any experience? Thank you very much.
¿Quieres conocer tu futuro? Te leemos las cartas de forma personalizada en el 906 150 305
http://www.miwebcam.com/dialers/hispatarot/
¿Conoces eBay, el mayor centro de compra y venta en internet?
Móviles, portátiles, pda´s, cd´s, cámaras digitales, videocamaras...
¡Compra ahora a los mejores precios! http://ebay.hispavista.com/