   Small Problem

Hi All,
I've got a small problem.I've an Access Database and
I'm converting it into XML form.I'm applying XSL on
the XMl data and getting it displayed using ASP.I've
data for every month and thus I'm generating XML forms
for each month and applying the same stylesheet on
them to get my data displayed using ASP.

Now I get a lot of ASP pages,one for each month.It
doesn't look neat as I would have a lot of ASP pages
on my server.Is there a way that I can combine it into
one ASP page instead of having a lot of ASP pages.

Thanks for the help.I got a lot of help for this
project on this mailing list.
Regards,
Puja