From: Berend de Boer [mailto:berend@xsol.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 1:25 PM
To: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO)
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] RNG more popular with doc heads and XSD with data
heads?

>>>>> "DuCharme," == DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
writes:

    DuCharme,> I saw someone (don't remember who) make the
    DuCharme,> generalization recently that RELAX NG is gaining in
    DuCharme,> popularity with people doing XML work with irregularly
    DuCharme,> structured documents that would end up being published
    DuCharme,> in some medium or other (the "doc heads"), and that W3C
    DuCharme,> Schemas are more entrenched with the XML developers
    DuCharme,> doing systems involved in more transactional processes
    DuCharme,> such as web services and database interaction ("data
    DuCharme,> heads"). Does anyone strongly agree or disagree with
    DuCharme,> this?

strongly disagree. I use it for everything.

--
Regards,

Berend. (-: