   YesLogic Prince 3.0

Hi all,

We have just released Prince 3.0, an updated version
of our XML formatter for producing PDF and PostScript.

Prince 3.0 has many exciting new features, including:

 * Supports images in JPEG, PNG and TIFF format.
 * Supports new CSS3 Paged Media properties.
 * Preserves white space in preformatted text.
 * Renders inline blocks and inline tables.
 * Loads entities from an external DTD catalog.
 * Improved style sheets for XHTML and DocBook.

A demo for Windows and Linux is available on our website
at http://yeslogic.com and I would love to hear any
comments and suggestions you might have.

Best regards,

Michael Day

--
YesLogic Prince prints XML!