   Mail Headers for this List Screwy?

Hi guys,

I just noticed after a message from David that I'm getting a lot of direct
mail without mailing list headers and I don't know why. I just responded to
a message David sent me and it had been directed to me, not to the list. I
also had received to identical messages from him from different sources.

I'm just giving a heads up because it has nothing to do with me directly
responding to people.

Regards,

/johnny :)

--
"Everyone is worried about attracting.  Nobody thinks about actual
 relationships."   -- Eric Praetzel