   How do I browse the xml-dev digest?

I am new to the xml-dev list, and I assume I miss something regarding using
it.

I subscribed to the digest list, and I receive a daily message with many eml
attachments. Since the attachments names are just numbers, I have to open
each one in order to see what it is about. Is there a better way to go over
the digest messages?

I shall be grateful to get an answer directly to my email address
(aridolan@netvision.net.il), since currently I find it very difficult to
read the messages of the list.

Thanks,
Ariel