   Re: [xml-dev] [Announce] RELAX NG, A Simpler Schema Language for XML

By coincidence, I had a look on Amazon UK earlier today, and was surprised
to see that it normally takes them 10 or 11 days to ship your book. Add to
that another week or so for it to reach Sweden (of course, my local
bookstore doesn't have it yet) and it's the end of this month and my
schedule makes it impossible for me to actually read it for another two
weeks... :-(

I've been looking forward to reading your book so I guess I'll just order
it anyway.

Best,

/Ari

At 22:14 06/01/2004, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am happy to announce that the first edition of my RELAX NG book should
>now be available in the bookstores.
>
>You'll find plenty of information on line, but be cautious about what
>you'll read on Amazon.com (the other Amazon local sites are more
>accurate): the book has been published December 2003 (instead of July)
>and it has 506 pages (instead of 304).

<snip>