   Re: [xml-dev] Expertise and Innovation - was Re: [xml-dev] Non-Borg serv

On Jan 10, 2004, at 1:48 PM, Tim Bray wrote:

> By the way, I sent private email to Rich and Elliote suggesting that
> they get together and write up this extended dialogue they've been
> having.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's found it
> tremendously educational; I don't think I've ever seen quite this
> focused an exploration of the issues by people who know what they're
> talking about.  If you agree, join me in bugging them and maybe
> they'll do it. -Tim

Hear, Hear!  I further nominate Edd Dumbill to publish it in xml.com
<duck>
Hmm, "Dialogue concerning the two chief World Wide Web security
systems" maybe?

(See http://webexhibits.org/calendars/year-text-Galileo.html if you
don't get the feeble joke)