   RE: [xml-dev] Beautifying XML w/ XSL

<Christopher.Strolia-Davis@wpafb.af.mil>
>In the spirit of not re-inventing the wheel, I imagine that some people out
there have already built some XSL stylesheets to help beautify XML code.
I like XML Verbatim [1], which we used to candy-color the long examples in
the XForms specification [2].

[1] http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker/XSLT/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-xforms-20031014/sliceG.html

Leigh.