   Re: The XSLT Solution for the General Graph Path Problem(Was:Re: Using X

"Ramon M. Felciano Yahoo" <felciano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
40059FCC.6000602@yahoo.com">news:40059FCC.6000602@yahoo.com...
> Very nice! So if you wanted to restrict this to operate over a finite
> search space by limiting the maximum path length, you'd just add some
> sort of extra "current-path-length" variable and fail when it maxes out?
>
> Also, is there a way to accomplish the same thing but delivering the
> output I listed? That is, rather than constructing a result document
> based on a new (implicit) DTD that has <path> elements, is there a way
> to do this by flagging nodes in the original document with @linker
> attributes?
>
> Thanks -- very cool demo regardless!
>
> Ramon

The answer to both question is positive -- and in fact it is very simple to
implement these.

But this topic is more appropriate for the xsl-list. Could you, please,
direct any additional questions to that forum? Although the major task has
been accomplished I'd be glad to help with any additions and decorations.

Or you may address me off-list at:

DNovatchev@[the continent on which this year's summer Olympiade will be
held].com

Dimitre Novatchev.