   Re: Re: [xml-dev] fetching the text value of an element inside an elemen

Our management is sceptical about freely downloadable open source products.
I had to fight a long battle just to introduce XSLT/xalan and ant.
I will mostly not succeed if I say "one more package".
But good to know dom4j supports xpath
Thanks
--sony