   RE: xml-dev Digest 20 Jan 2004 12:14:50 -0000 Issue 1089

Title: RE: xml-dev Digest 20 Jan 2004 12:14:50 -0000 Issue 1089

    According to our Virus software this particular Digest Issue 1089 contained a virus

    The attachment to the digest has a subject of Hi which in turn had an attachment - nudsioffbg.exe
    The virus reported was W32/Bagle@MM virus

Rawlinson & Hunter - Caution & Information
This email is confidential and for the addressee only. Any unauthorised dissemination of its contents is prohibited and may be illegal. Attachments to this email are usually sent in Microsoft Office format and are checked for viruses. We can not accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Please check upon receipt for viruses.

Rawlinson & Hunter Limited is regulated as a Fiduciary Service Provider by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission