   transforming between XML data and HTML form

I have been thinking lately, if we can generate a HTML
form from any XML data, then we can get a low end
web-based XML editor. It would not have too much
functionalies but it can be improved later. I search
around in the web and find that while there are quite
a few discussions in that direction, nobody seems to
take shortest direct path between the two.

So despite my lack of experience in web programming, I
made a proof of concept implementation. I can see that
there is a lot of potential. In fact there are so many
paths I can take, I like to hear some comments first.

My work is on this site:

http://www.datamech.com/XMLForm/

And for a completely bare bone approach, look at this
XML file from IE6 (would not work with mozilla.)

http://www.datamech.com/XMLForm/test.xml

=====
Ed Lai
data_mechanic@yahoo.com