len

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) [mailto:bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com]

>I think the hub - and likely multiple hubs - has to be allowed to
>evolve, not derived by committee and imposed.

Well, that gets back to the motive behind my original question: where does a
hub architecture come from, if not from a group of people representing
various interests gathering together to determine their common interest--a
committee? To reiterate something from my last post, I realize that no
committee can come up with something that works for absolutely everyone.
But, when you have something evolving on its own, completely organically, it
evolves into tag soup, and commercial enterprises don't want to use tag
soup. They're nervous enough about the differences between RSS .9, 1.0, 2.0,
and Atom.