   xml schema question..

Hi XML Devs..

I am defining a xml schema and have run into the below
scenario.

Need to do a 'bit wise OR' kind of operation....

eg. I have a <name> element. It SHOULD either contain
<first> or <last> element, if it contains both, that
is also fine.

i.e (first) | (last) | (first,last)

Is there a way to define this in XML Schema? I tried
using <choose>, but get the Unique Particle
Attribution error.

Thanks

Ashok