   RE: [xml-dev] XLink and mixed vocabulary design

henrik.martensson@bostream.nu (Henrik Martensson) writes:
>Second: I am trying to catch up, but so far this discussion has been
>rather unproductive. I am interested in understanding your views and
>the reasoning behind them, but not interested enough to put up with
>abrasiveness and abuse from you. Therefore, if you can't reply without
>being uncivil, please don't answer at all. We'll just can this
>discussion, and hope we can avoid anything similar in the future.

If that's the way you feel, I don't believe there will be any point to
this conversation, which is already a rehash of a rehash of a rehash.  I
find your attitude at least as obnoxious as you seem to find mine.

Perhaps your time would be better spent exploring archives.

May I suggest, in addition to the xml-dev archives:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/ (August-September 2002,
primarily)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/ (mostly
2001, before it declined into comments-only and spam)

If anyone knows where to find the old Fujitsu archives for xlxp-dev, I'd
love to hear about them.  They're more on the specifics of the linking
languages, and I was an XLink supporter then, but they had all kinds of
useful material.