   Re: [xml-dev] What is your XML Editor?

Mike Fitzgerald wrote:

>>From: Dave Pawson [mailto:dpawson@nildram.co.uk]
>>Following Norm Walsh and his comments I've
>>been trying out oXygen today.
>>I'm very impressed with it,
>>both as a basic editor, xml editor,
>>syntax directed editor...... etc.
>>Really quite configurable too.
>>... and well priced.
>

> +1

oXygen is my favorite too. Here is Norm Walsh's critique:

http://norman.walsh.name/2004/01/22/oxygen

In addition you only need one license (one time fee) for all your cross
platform versions as well as the cross platform versions of their
Eclipse plugin.

It is much better for my needs than XMLSpy (which I had been using for a
while).

If using another IDE, you should check out the trial at least.

best,
-Rob

p.s. no affiliation with syncRo