   RE: [xml-dev] What is your XML Editor?

  • To: XML Developer List <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is your XML Editor?
  • From: "Welch, Brian" <brian.welch@lmco.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:57:52 -0500

Hello,
For editing XML documents, its XSL/T support, its scalability, and
openness, we use Arbortext Epic/E3.  They are not inexpensive, but are
very robust and applicable for enterprise instantiation.
Thank you.
--------
Brian A. Welch, M.S., M.B.A.
Logistics/Information Management Systems RI
Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors
Electronics Parkway, Building 7, Room 336, MD 24
Syracuse, NY 13221-4840
Voice:   315 456.1952
Fax:   315 456.0476
Email:   brian.welch@lmco.com