   Re: [xml-dev] Question regarding model-view architecture.

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:20:27 GMT
From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
To: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Subject:  Re: [xml-dev] Question regarding model-view architecture.
Since IE (and the other usual suspects) make the dom of the original xml
available to script, and allow alternative stylesheets to be called from
script, you can implement processing of alternative stylesheet pis.

see for example Chris Bayes "change stylesheet" tool described here

http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/
or in particular

http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/multiple.xml

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

Thanks, David!

--
Public courses: sign up for one or both soon to reserve your seat!
Each week:  Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath;  Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/bc