   Re: [xml-dev] hi

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] hi
  • From: Amelia A Lewis <amyzing@talsever.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:11:57 -0500

Just to clarify, before folks start swamping me, it wasn't me.  Someone
else on the list is using MS crapware, and opening attachments, and it
pulled my address out of the book to forge as the return address.

And whoever it is who just got themselves infected, could you please
clean it up?

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
Money can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy *anything*.