   Re: [xml-dev] Canonicalization software

Okay, crossing notes in the ether caused some confusion.  Let me try to
be clear.

In libxml there is a command-line program "testC14N" that you can build
that will let you feed input, and capture canonical output.

If you download the latest release from http://pyxml.sf.net, and install
it, you will find test/test_c14n.py, a small python program that
includes the examples from the C14N spec, and the ability to feed input
and capture canonical output.

Did you tell the XSS4J folks about the bugs you found?  I think they
know exc-c14n is broken.
	/r$
--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect