len

From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

One of the more common requests for RSS feeds is that they support
better interaction with comments. Namespaced extensions are used to
solve this in RSS 2.0 in ways that many of my users have liked and have
made it into other aggregators like SharpReader.

The ability to go above and beyond the base syndication specs (here I
lump in ATOM, RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0, etc) is based on customer demand.