   RE: [xml-dev] best practice for providing newsfeeds ?

At 17:13 03/02/2004, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>I disagree. Most tools insert this date automatically. I'd be very
>suspicious of a tool that allowed users to directly edit the posting date
>of an entry, let alone edit the original + posting date.

Some tools are called people Dare... or
should that be the other way round?
   That kind of tool doesn't put in the date automatically.

>  I agree with Bob that having a published + updated date would be useful.

For tools perhaps.
When people author material its boring to put in the date 3 times.
rightly or wrongly.

regards DaveP.