   How to connect web services

We have been architecting a web application and exploring use of web
services.

At this stage we intend to use browser as a user of web services.

In the simple case we can have a JavaScript on the browser and call web
service from there.

What are your thoughts how to compose the web application having the web
services on the server and a browser as a user of web services. I know
about web services choreography, BPEL4WS and web services coordination, but
I do not think that at this stage we  are ready to implement this.

Is the ASP .NET possible solution.

Thank You,

nada

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.