   Problems with schema creation, help!!

Title: Problems with schema creation, help!!

I have XML of a structure similar to this:

<code>
  <party>
      <name>blah</name>
      <account>blah blah</account>
  </party>
  <party>
      <name>deBlah</name>
      <account>deBlah deBlah</account>
  </party>
</code>

and I need to build a schema that can enforce the following rules on the <party> element:
  - <party> can be in any position under the <code> element
  - <party> can occur either 0, 1 or 2 times

I wanted initially to use the all compositor but this will only allow 0 or 1 instances of <party> under <code>. Does any one have any insights into how this can be achieved?

Thanks!

Chris