   [ANN] XMLOpen Conference Reschedules

We would like to announce the rescheduling of the XMLOpen Conference. It will now be taking place between 21-23 September 2004 in the Cambridge Computing Centre, Cambridge, UK. The change of dates is due to our need for more time to put together a compelling and relevant conference programme. By holding the XMLOpen Conference in September we are finding a better fit in the conference calendar and giving ourselves enough time to put together, and promote, a quality event.

If you are interested in being considered as a speaker, or in sponsoring the event, please contact the organizers at info@xmlopen.org.

Eamonn Neylon

XMLOpen, http://xmlopen.org/