   Re: [xml-dev] Fun with regular expressions

>> This is just further proof that you should use the inclusive cases of INF
>> and -INF. This will help your cmopatibility now-- and the will be usable
in
>> the future. Of course, whether or not this makes more sense than using a
>> pattern is still debateable.

I should also add that there is an erratum that clafirfies pattern-- it is
now fixed to the head and tail. So, some of the patterns that were posted in
this thread might be invalid due to the change. (See E2-52 in
http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-errata)

> And I've updated XSV (the online version and the CVS tree only,
> binaries will have to wait a few days) to implement NaN, INF and -INF.

Thanks Henry, you are the best!

Jeff Rafter