   Alternative to MSXML

I have been working quite extensively with MSXML 4.0 in ASP web applications that require cacheing and sharing of XML objects between threads under IIS. The shared XML objects are being stored as application variables.

I have hit problems because MSXML sometimes hangs on .clonenode() during very busy times. I wondered if a) anyone else has experience of this problem and would know how to fix it or b) if there is a fast, reliable, threadsafe alternative to MSXML which could be used instead.

John Rivett-Carnac