   Layered XML Services Application [was: Splitting the Atom]

Hi Folks,

After sticking my head above the parapet on the Atom API last week,
today is 'money where the mouth is time'.  I've released Blogxter an
open-source multi-user blogging application composed entirely of loosely
coupled layered XML-services[1].

http://www.1060.org/blogxter/entry?publicid=F6F6FAF30F1E548038F121BEE62CF263

People not interested in Atom and/or blogs may find it interesting in
it's own right since it is written wholly in the declarative XML-domain
and makes use of modular virtual private web spaces with REST-like URI
addressed interfaces.  It uses a clean MVC architecture for the
web-front-end.  It also makes extensive use of server-side XForms
processing - see, for example, the AntiSpam comment form.

Pete Rodgers

[1] XML-services - URI addressable interfaces consuming or providing
XML.  Not SOAP-services.