   Re: [xml-dev] XMLSpy and <key><keyref>

I pulled up both <key> and <keyref> to the country element and the identity
constraints worked  - thanks!!!

I posted another message regarding declaring <key> globally vs. locally (see
"<selector xpath="."/> doesn't work") - any comments appreciated.

One note on XMLSpy and <key> and <keyref>:
I got a reply from XMLSpy telling me that XMLSpy 4.3 (as well as XMLSpy
2004) have a bug with validating the <key> and <keyref> elements. They are
working on correcting this for newer versions. XMLSpy now does not enforce <keyref>
elements that are pointing to non-existend <key> elements. I am using the
web validator http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/Default.aspx as
an alternative right now.

Thanks again, Markus

--