   JAXB alternatives

Howdy Folks,

	I've been working with JAX B to generate java classes based on a set
of Schemas.  However I have stumbled across a problem which may prevent
me from using JAX B.  It doesn't handle complexType inheritance  well.
	Are there any alternatives to JAX B out there for generating java
classes from Schema?  Has anyone used them?  Is one better then the
other?  Any insight would be very appreciated.

Jim Beard
counterclaim.com, Inc
http://www.counterclaim.com
http://openefm.sourceforge.net