   RE: [xml-dev] XML Help

See:
http://www.PerfectXML.com/xml.asp

From: David Butsack [mailto:dbutsack@americanpowernet.com]
Sent: Thu 2/19/2004 7:55 AM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] XML Help

Good Morning,

I am very new this arena.  I work in the electricity industry and we are
being required to utilize XML for downloading and uploading data.  We are
even provided "code".  My question is this.  What in the world do I do with
this code to get it to do anything?  I have Excel 2003 which supposedly
utilizes XML, but right now I'm at a total loss?  Please help me?  Can a
HTML coder quickly adapt to XML?

Sincerely frustrated,

David