Sender:    clbullar@ingr.com
Recipient: roshan@eip.lk
Subject:   s
Note:      Message is being rejected
Reason:    message contains word 'free of charge'

The original message is included below. Our system has identified the
message
as spam / unsolicited / or unwanted. If you believe this is in error, please
review the reason, listed above, and re-send your message.
**

Your original message is shown below: