   Re: [xml-dev] Local Vs Global Vocabularies

Thanks Len - all excellent thoughts. Acknowledging that I'm stating the
obvious, ontologies - and cross-ontology reasoning - go a long way in
realizing the approaches that you outline below.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World