   ANN: Momento

I am looking to foster a discussion about Momento, a native,
    persistent XML document object model.

        http://engrm.com/project/com.agtrz.momento/

    Momento is designed to allow very large documents. It can be
    used to replace a set of documents scattered across a file
    system.

    * Momento supports XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 (via Saxon) and XUpdate.

    * Momento is transactional and ACID.

    * Momento is a thread-safe document object model that supports
      concurrent queries, and with some consideration by the
      application developer, concurrent updates.

    * Momento can be used as a pagable transient document object
      model, as well as a persistent storage engine.

    * Momento is implemented in Java and can embedded in a Java
      operation.

    * For the future, Momento will support indicies and multi-process
      application or used as an HTTP service.

    I've started a mailing list to discussion design, licensing, and
    suitabilty of purpose. Please join!

        momento-subscribe@engrm.com

    Visit my blog to read about the latest progress:

        http://engrm.com/blogometer.html

Cheers.

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/