   RE: [xml-dev] parsing xsl file in java

# Here is the source of a little command line Java program called Moxie [1].
# It is an interface to the JAXP XSLT engine.

Could we be a bit more precise in our terminology please?

JAXP is an interface, not an XSLT engine. The whole point of JAXP is that it
provides one interface for multiple XSLT engines (at least four).

Your program is a client of that interface, it is not itself an interface,
though it does provide a command line interface.

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's best not to get confused between what is a
box and what is an arrow.

Michael Kay