   RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema repositiry

>Does anybody know of  any schema repositories besides the one at XML.org
>(http://www.xml.org/xml/registry.jsp).  There used to be a few others,
>namely biztalk.org and http://www.schema.net/ but these don't seem to
>exist any more.

The last time I researched this I had a similar experience: several sites
essentially saying "A central place for storing schemas! Everyone check your
schemas in there, and then everyone will have a place to look for any schema
they need!" but like other artifacts of the dot com era, they got built, but
no one came.

I doubt if there's a more complete list of pointers to schemas (or to
projects incorporating the development of schemas for specific domains) than
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xml.html#applications.

Regardless of your level of success in this research, please let the list
know how it turns out.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii