   Re: [xml-dev] Web Services security protocols

> > We are interested in analysis of WS-Security protocols.

> There are many others; asking on the OASIS WS TC list is probably
> your best bet to finding out about them.

Gene Thurston did a good job of explaining Web services security specs
(WS-Security, SAML, XACML,  Kerberos, X.509, etc.) and protocols in an 18-minute
video. It was recorded during the Web services conference at the San Diego
Supercomputer Center. It's also available as an MP3 audio file.

Links to videos, MP3, and slides from Gene, Thor Larholm, Rajiv Gupta, Mark
Colan and Jeff Carmichael discussing Web services security:
http://www.webservicessummit.com/SDSIC_Jan2004_conference.htm